Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 26

Howdy from La Porte! It's been a great week serving in my new area w/ my fabulous new companion Sister Frazier. She's 25, from Alpine, UT and has been out on her mission for 15 months. We're working hard together and loving every minute of it. I've met some amazing people this week. My new ward, Pasadena 2nd, is full of fantastic members and I'm so excited to work w/ them.
One of the lessons taught this week was to Miss B.B. and her sister Miss K (my apologies for the fact that everyone I teach has the same initials.) We taught them about the Restoration and they felt the spirit. Miss K described the way she felt a cool sensation over her whole body as I quoted Joseph Smith's first vision to them and how she could visualize it in a very real way. I will never get used to having experiences like that. I know truth, and the Holy Ghost is with me and he testifies to the hearts of those we're able to share truth with.
This gospel is SO true, and is ABSOLUTELY the path to happiness for all of our Heavenly Father's children. I love you all and love you so much! I still love mail :) I plan to write a way better email next week ;) SMILE LOTS!!!
*~Sister Pilmer~*

No comments:

Post a Comment