Friday, July 9, 2010

June 21

I'd like to wish a belated Happy Father's Day to all you awesome fathers! I'm so grateful for the role that righteous fathers play in our Heavenly Father's plan. I'm super grateful for my own awesome Daddy, and for many awesome male role models my life.

It's been another awesome week down here in Baytown, TX. Sister Mapa and I are really great at sharing... especially our germs! I was sick for the first half of the week, and she was sick the second half of the week. That was hard, but the Lord really helped us to know when we could work and when we needed to rest. The time we spent out working was very effective, and we absolutely loved it!

Sister M came to church with her 3 little boys again this week! So did Ms. B and her less-active grandma Sister H! Awesome stuff! Ms. B has also committed to be baptized on July 24th and is very excited about it!

We had an awesome ward game night this past Friday that Sis. Mapa and I headed up w/ our ward activity chair. We were so excited for the success! Little Mr. J is still scheduled to be baptized this Friday and we love him and are so happy for him!

I'm out of time now, so I apologize for the lack of details, but love you ALL very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment