Thursday, June 3, 2010

May 24

Hello All!
I am overwhelmed with joy and gratitude at this time for all the Lord has blessed us with. I'm so grateful for the mercy of our Savior, Jesus Christ and His atonement. I'm so grateful for our Heavenly Father's plan of happiness and salvation. I love being a missionary so much!

Here's a one highlight among many from this past week:

Sister Mapa and I were visiting with a ward member who faithfully and diligently does her Visiting Teaching each month. She mentioned that she and her companion had visited a less-active member a few times that could probably use a visit from us. When all our plans fell through later that evening we decided to go try to visit her. We found Sister M home and happy to see us. She's had a very rough and interesting life. As we got to know her, we both felt the Spirit testify that we were where the Lord wanted us to be. She was raised in the church, but never really gained her own conversion and has not been active in quite some time. She wants us to teach her the missionary lessons and learn more so that she can have her own testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. We're meeting with her again this week and already love her so much! It's amazing to be an instrument in the Lord's hands.


I'm sorry I don't have time to write more right now. I love you all! Be good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment