Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 7

Hello Hello!

Due to some technical difficulties, my time to write this email is extremely short this week. My apologies for an even shorter email this week! Transfers happened today, and Sister Mapa and I are still happily serving together in Baytown! We are the only companionship in our district that didn't get changed. We are excited to work together for at least another two weeks.

Exciting news this week: We set a baptismal date for a 9 year old boy (Little Mr. J) for June 26th. We are so excited for him. His parents and sister are members of the church, but have dealt with many personal struggles in the past while. They are enthusiastic about returning to activity in the church and very excited for Mr. J's baptism.

I'm so sorry that's all I have time to write this week. The Lord's work is amazing and I'm delighted to be a part of it! Be good!

*~Sister Pilmer~*

****Special Announcement: Sister Pilmer's birthday is on June 25th. She LOVES mail and packages*****

No comments:

Post a Comment